Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Welcome to 'Jimbo Says'!

Hello viewers of the worldwide web!  I'm excited to create the first post of my blogging career.  If you're looking for local sports information, opinions and predictions of D-1 college sports and pro sports, and maybe even some dry humor every once in a while, then you're in the right place! 

To start off, here's a little bit about me: my name is Jimmy Flint, and I'm a radio personality on the local Tiffin radio station, 1600 AM WTTF.  I also do a radio show for my college, and our station is 88.9 FM WHEI.  If you're interested in some of my opinions and would like to do a call in for my WHEI show, or if you'd just like to listen in to some of either of the shows I am on, here is my schedule:
 
Monday Night Sports Talk - Mondays from 5-6 PM, live at Fort Ball Pizza Palace, tune into 1600 AM, 93.3 FM, or www.wttf.com to hear John Spahr, Drew Felton and myself debate and talk about local, college, and pro sports.
Wednesday Night Sports Report - Wednesday nights from 6-8 PM, various guests, including Heidelberg, Columbian, and Calvert athletes will be joining Alex Koenig, Jeremy Sexton, and myself to discuss what's going on in the sports world.

I'd appreciate the support if people are interested in listening in.  I hope to be posting about 3-5 times per week, and probably one of the most interesting things I'll be doing starting this week will be the local high school basketball previews.  I'll also keep all the Heidelberg supporters updated as the season continues to move on.

I hope you all enjoy the page, remember to follow me on twitter at http://twitter.com/Jfleezy12, I'll be posting my updated blogs on their as well as various breaking news stories from throughout the sports world.

No comments:

Post a Comment